Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Highly experienced entrepreneur with over 20 years in establishing, structuring and managing new companies
- Delivers great knowledge and expertise in mergers & acquisitions along with capital funding for private and public companies
Chief Technical Engineer
- 10+ years of experience in product development as design and test engineer for several manufacturing companies
- Licensed professional engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia
Chief Financial Officer
- Extensive experience in providing accounting and business consultancy services to a wide variety of public and private companies
- Partner at Michael Waldkirch & Company Inc. Chartered Professional Accountants in since 1998
- Experience representing a wide variety of public corporations including mining and high tech companies listed on the TSX-V, NYSE-MKT and OTC-BB
Chief Operating Officer
- Well versed in Business Development and corporate financial strategies, with over 10 years of business operational experience.
- He values the commitment and skills of all in the organization and he believes in team cohesiveness to achieve operational excellence.
- Holds a degree from SFU in Finance and Accounting. He has utilized his knowledge and experience working with financial institutions while gaining invaluable experience in financial structuring and economic decision-making.
Recognized Members of the Canada Green Building Council
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA